Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Solo Fotos

School got real this past week, and I haven't had as much time to reflect on the hectic and wonderful life I'm leading. So I figured I would let my pictures do some of the talking for me until I find the energy to write down my thoughts.It's possible my host family gets cooler everyday. The lights were too bright for my abuela soooo I gave her my sunglasses to wear.yes, I did infact camp right next to this GIGANTIC spider called arana del pollito


I braved the spiders to hike the next day up La Campana. It was a little foggy.
La Campana used to be a gold mine, this is one of the closed off shafts.Dan in front of 'Placa del Darwin'. Darwin climbed this same mountain back in the day.I had a lot of 'life doesn't get any better than this' moments on the climb up, between visions of me dying due to my lack of physical activity here. Don't worry, the view gets better.
View from the top and some Miller hiking photo documentation.Yup, I hiked this.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,
    Nice climbing Cerro la Campana. Beautiful place. Is that Aconcagua in the distance behind the summit portrait of you and Dan? Uncle Bill and Aunt Ida

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is Aconcagua in the picture. I wish the pictures did more justice for how beautiful it was.

    ReplyDelete