Friday, December 31, 2010

Long awaited pictures, and a happy new year to all!

Caves in Valle de la Luna featuring Dan MillerCaves part two, Marina and MaxMax, Marina and Dan climbingHappy Halloween from Valle de la Luna!Valle de la LunaCamping in the Calama airport part oneThe morning after.

Looking back on 2010 it could be a hard year to top. As always there are ups and downs, but thankfully the last 5 months have been one large up. I realized today that I will never be able to have a better start to a New Year than I will in 2011. Tonight I am celebrating alongside millions of Chileans, wearing shorts for the first time on New Years and staying up to watch the sunrise. After which on January 2nd, Allyson and I start our three week adventure down to Torres del Paine and then up to Peru. If this doesn't sound like a good start, then I'm not sure what does. I am so grateful for all the opportunities presented to me, to all of the lessons I've learned this year, for the people I've met who have changed my life forever even if I may not see them again, and for the people who I know will be in my life forever, whether they like it or not.
Happy New Year everyone, que le pases filete!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Anna. Thanks for your great photos of your adventures in Chile. We're looking forward to many more tales. Love, Uncle Bill and Aunt Ida

    ReplyDelete